Pad Printing Steel Cliché Plates
Choice of 0.457mm or 10.00mm thick cliché plates.
Suitable for use on both open and sealed cup pad-printing machines.
Advantages of using 0.457mm thin pad printing plates
* Less dependent on a clean air environment, considerably more durable and less easily damaged than softer photopolymer plates.
* Have accurately controlled etch depths adjusted to suit all requirements
* Hard wearing and more resistant to scratching than photopolymer plates
* Can be effectively screened
* Can be punched with holes to accommodate pin registration requirements
* Are capable of producing much finer detail than photopolymer plates
* Are ideal for use on medium volume applications up to 200,000 impressions
* 0.457mm cliché plates are priced to be a sound economic alternative to both the softer photopolymer pad printing plates and 10mm thick cliché dies
Same day despatch for orders received before 11.00am
10.00mm thick pad printing cliché dies hardened to 60HRC
Are the most durable and resilient pad printing cliché plates
Have accurately controlled etch depths adjusted to suit all requirements
Can be effectively screened
Are capable of producing fine detail
Can be re-lapped and re-used
Are perfect for high volume applications up to 1,000,000+ impressions
For superior quality images, particularly when printing fine detail, choose steel cliché pad printing plates